• How do I request HOA information for the sale of a property?
    Go to the contact us page and send an email to "Treasurer".  Include any attachments that you are asking to be completed and returned to you.  
  • Activities for new residents?
    Ladies Dimes, Ladies Bunco (waiting list), Couples Bunco, Supper Club. Possible new Hand and Foot group. Use the contact us page and send an email to the "Social Committee". 
  • Are fireworks allowed in Pintail Park?
    Yes, residents are encouraged to use fireworks responsibly, respect the quiet hours of 10pm - 6am, and clean up all trash.
  • Can I rent out my boat slip?
    Yes but rent cannot exceed the current year boat slip dues amount. It also can only be rented to other Mallard Pointe residents.
  • Can I switch my boat slip with another Mallard Pointe resident?
    Yes if both parties are agreeable, there is a boat slip transfer form to complete and forward to the President to document to exchange.
  • How can I recycle?
    Our current trash provider does not offer recycle service.  You can however recycle using the Hood County Citizens Collection Center.  Click here for the information.  
  • How can other family members receive email communications for the neighborhood?
    They will need access to the Mallard Pointe website.  Navigate to www.mallardpointe.info and click the register link in the upper right hand corner.  Complete the form and the board will review and approve your request.  All lots are attached to one primary user and spouses and family members are attached as secondary users. 
  • Is there bulk trash pickup in Mallard Pointe?
    There is no pick-up in the neighborhood, but there are options for dropping off general items or brush; General items can be discarded M/W/F/Sat at the Citizens Collection Station, 244 Bray Street, Granbury, TX 76048, Phone: (817) 579-3288 (cost varies based on amount; cash or check only); Brush is accepted at 1510 Weatherford Highway, Granbury, TX 76048 on Wednesday Phone: (817) 579-3307. 
  • What are the options for utility providers?
    Mallard Pointe Utility Information
    Electric Company
    Tri-County Electric Co-Operative Inc. 1623 Weatherford Hwy.
    Granbury, TX 76048
    Water Company
    Aqua Texas, Inc. 1-888-370-6527
    Cable/Internet Services
    Charter Cable
    1-888-Get Charter (1-888-438-2427)
    Garbage Services
    Duncan Disposal-800-644-3961 IESI-866-968-5370
    HOA Website http://www.mallardpointe.info
    ATT 1-800-585-7928
  • What are the rules for using the dumpster in the storage area?
    The dumpster is for the use of Association members only to accommodate brush clean-up and DIY projects. The community dumpster is not to be used for normal household garbage or business trash/debris. Members are responsible for having personal trash service for these purposes. DO NOT OVERFILL THE DUMPSTER!
  • Where can I get the code for the storage area, boat ramp or marina?
  • Who do I contact if I have lost/found a pet?
     You can post a message on "Nextdoor" or look in the pet directory of this website to see if you can identify a found pet. You may also call Animal Control or any local vet to check for microchip on a found animal. The Board does not handle animal issues.
  • Who do I contact if I need to report a violation?
    Go to the contact us page of this website and send an email to "Violations".  Please try and talk to your neighbors first before reporting.
  • Why is Mallard Pointe not gated?
    Mallard Pointe roads are County roads and therefore can't be gated off without MPPOA taking over the expensive cost of road maintenance.

  • When are we going to get our play scape back at the park?
    Hello neighborhood, 
    It has been brought to our attention that people have been asking about our playground. We had hoped to get it done this year, but do to the unforeseen cost of the retaining wall we had to build it left us with no extra money to put into the playground area like we had wanted. We will be able to expand the swings, as far as the rest of the play scape that we hope to come in 2021. It looks as it will cost us around $18K for the set. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to the HOA. 
    Thank you..